Intention.ly, a newly formed marketing, and growth consulting firm, based in the Greater Philadelphia area, is seeking a Content Marketing Specialist to join their fast-moving business.
Intention.ly helps financial advisory businesses, and the companies supporting them, identify, map, and track clear paths for reaching their next phase of success and this role requires a sharp ear and understanding of strategic communication; a high level of creativity; superior attention to detail; impeccable writing skills; and experience working within the financial services or technology industry.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Is...
- A Storyteller: You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and can adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage your audience.
- Organized: You can manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep multiple work streams on track. You are comfortable with both strategic messaging and hands-on tactical content creation, all at the same time.
- Ambitious: You are passionate about what you do and are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A Team Player: You enjoy collaborating with not only a team of marketing experts at Intention.ly but also with clients of all shapes and sizes. You can build relationships and work within a range of disciplines to execute your work.
What a Day in Life Could Look Like…
- Actively contributes to copywriting–both traditional communication and lead generation content marketing – for Intention.ly’s clients.
- Continuously writing and editing multiple content deliverables simultaneously, including:
- Tip Sheets
- Sales Collateral
- Case Studies
- Social Media Posts
- Producing compelling content for client’s website, blog, and digital channels, implementing SEO best practices to drive engagement.
- Collaborating with designers, digital marketers, account managers and, internal subject matter experts, to produce relevant content that meets the stated goals for the communication piece or campaign.
- Managing Intention.ly’s own content strategy and calendar by identifying creative topics and themes that drive awareness, increase lead generation efforts, and ultimately increase revenue.
- Continuously looking for new ways to disrupt the status quo, test and try new marketing techniques to push our client’s marketing activity to the next level.
We Hope You Will Have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related disciplines is preferred
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience that can span communications, marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, or marketing operational roles
- Experience in B2B marketing for technology or financial services companies is preferred
- Comfortability using key elements of a marketing tech stack: marketing automation tools, social media platforms, CRM tools, Google Analytics