Intention.ly, a newly formed marketing, and growth consulting firm, based in the Greater Philadelphia area, is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their fast-moving business.
Intention.ly helps financial advisory businesses, and the companies supporting them, identify, map, and track clear paths for reaching their next phase of success and this role will work with our client accounts to manage all PPC and SEO campaigns on Google, Bing, and paid social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter), as well as other search and display marketing channels. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of digital marketing - from implementation and optimization to reporting and analysis.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Is...
Data-Curious: You need to dive into data and insights before developing your strategy and are able to draw inferences into thoughtful points of view for how to drive new ideas.
Organized: You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep multiple work streams on track. You are comfortable with both working on strategic plans and hands-on tactical ad implementation, all at the same time.
Ambitious: You are passionate about what you do and are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and are able to operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
A Team Player: You enjoy collaborating with not only a team of marketing experts at Intention.ly but also with clients of all shapes and sizes. You are able to build relationships and work within a range of disciplines to execute your work.
What a Day in Life Could Look Like…
- Managing and executing new and existing digital marketing programs and tactics to drive leads that contribute to our client’s growth and revenue
- Executing ongoing inbound and outbound campaigns across a variety of digital channels–paid advertising, SEO, social media, websites, and email marketing.
- Proposing and implementing A/B testing where and when appropriate to ensure our clients remain competitive
- Tracking and analyzing the results of campaigns, to refine and optimize
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to provide keyword recommendations, audience targets, and measurement criteria for PPC, SEO, and social campaigns
- Performing competitive audits of all digital marketing channels to better inform positioning, bids, and messaging tactics
- Managing content and engagement activities on all organic social channels with the goal of driving increased engagement, leads, and followers month over month
- Recommending changes to client’s website architecture, content, link building activities, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and overall web rank
- Managing marketing activity alongside cross-functional teams, including in-house marketing and sales teams, freelancers, and interns.
- Maintaining all marketing projects in the firm’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool to organize client meeting notes, contact lists, and action items
- Continuously looking for new ways to disrupt the status quo, test and try new marketing techniques to push our client’s marketing activity to the next level.
We Hope You Will Have...
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing, Business, or other related disciplines is preferred
- 3-7 years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, demand generation, digital marketing, or marketing operational roles
- Experience in B2B marketing for technology or financial services companies is preferred
- Comfortability using key elements of a marketing tech stack: marketing automation tools, social media platforms, CRM tools, Google Analytics