Intention.ly, a newly formed marketing, and growth consulting firm, based in the Greater Philadelphia area, is seeking a Business Development Specialist to join their fast-moving business.
Intention.ly helps financial advisory businesses, and the companies supporting them, identify, map, and track clear paths for reaching their next phase of success. This role will be instrumental in helping Intention.ly turn prospects into advocates by scheduling engagement calls, writing and designing proposals, spearheading the contract process and creating a remarkable kick-off experience for new clients.
We’re Looking for Someone Who Is...
- Detail Obsessed: You pay attention to everything – and we mean everything – to capture the nuances of each individual engagement and create highly personalized proposals and contracts.
- Organized: You can manage highly interdependent, complex projects and juggle multiple schedules across various time zones to keep potential new business details moving forward.
- Ambitious: You are passionate about what you do and are eager to make an impact. You thrive in a fast-moving, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can operate fluidly between the 30,000-foot strategy level and the micro-detail to get things right.
- A Team Player: You enjoy collaborating with not only a team of marketing experts at Intention.ly but also with clients of all shapes and sizes. You can build relationships and work within a range of disciplines to execute your work.
What a Day in Life Could Look Like…
- Reaching out to prospects to schedule discovery calls.
- Actively managing the Intention.ly calendar to avoid scheduling conflicts and ensure the right people are available to foster the prospecting process.
- Communicating with prospects about next steps and answering questions that arise through the engagement and onboarding process.
- Collaborating with Intention.ly leaders, writers and designers to create compelling, personalized new business proposals.
- Owning the entire contract process, from creation to delivery to signature, including managing responses to any questions or concerns that arise.
- Scheduling and organizing new client kick-off meetings, including setting the agenda, creating the kick-off deck and securing the attendance of all necessary parties.
- Continuously looking for new ways to disrupt the status quo, improve the prospecting process and create an unparalleled client onboarding experience.
We Hope You Will Have...
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree: Marketing, Business, Communications, or other related disciplines is preferred
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience that can span communications, marketing, business development or sales operational roles
- Experience in B2B marketing for technology or financial services companies is preferred
- Experience using Google Drive, PowerPoint, Word and Excel, as well as comfortability using scheduling, proposal creation and CRM tools