Essential Functions of the Job:
- Manage and execute new and existing digital marketing programs and tactics to drive leads that contribute to marketing and sales pipeline growth and revenue.
- Execute ongoing inbound and outbound campaigns across a variety of channels.
- Management and optimization of PPC, Display, and other media campaigns.
- Work with cross functional teams including Content, Account, and Creative.
- Track and analyze the results of campaigns, to refine and optimize.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis to provide keyword recommendations, audience targets, and measurement criteria for PPC, SEO and social campaigns.
- Perform competitive audits of client digital marketing channels to better inform positioning, bids, and messaging tactics.
- Manage content and engagement activities on all social channels with the goal of driving increased engagement, leads and follower’s month over month.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and inform effective PPC, SEO and social strategies.
- Work closely with the client development teams to ensure Technical SEO best practices are properly implemented.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, link building activities and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords and overall web rank.
- Provide campaign reporting and analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
Skills Needed to Perform the Job:
- Experience marketing within a B2B, enterprise-level sales environment.
- Hands on experience managing Google Ads and Microsoft Ads campaigns.
- Hands on experience managing LinkedIn Advertising.
- Experience with media buying and planning.
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices and approaches.
- Strong skills in utilizing marketing tools, including CRM and marketing automation platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in dynamic, fast-paced, team environment.
- Strong ability to multitask while keeping priorities in the proper order.
- Solid project management skills with keen attention to details.
- Strong team player with high energy and positive “can do” attitude.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
Education Needed to Perform the Job:
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree, Marketing or Communications required.
- Google Ads certification a plus but not required.
Experience Needed to Perform the Job:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in marketing, business, analytics, or related field, preferably in SaaS or Financial Services.