Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this position will lead marketing strategy, planning and execution for Firstrust’s subsidiaries with the goal of increasing brand awareness and business penetration among each of their core audience segments. The subsidiaries offer products and services that complement Firstrust Bank’s own products and services, such as equipment financing, leasing, commercial mortgages and bank-as-a-service. In addition to helping to increase demand for subsidiary products and services, there is opportunity to cross-sell existing Firstrust Bank customers and offer the full strength of our Firstrust enterprise to meet our customers’ broader needs.
This candidate will be work in close partnership with each of the business subsidiary business teams at Apex Mortgage, Firstlease and Hatch Bank to build innovative, integrated and insight based initiatives that drive business and grow customer relationships.
Firstrust Bank is an Affirmative Action Contractor and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Assists in the development of new business for Firstrust. Is alert to expressed customer/prospect needs to suggest appropriate services. Directs customers to the appropriate person to open account. Actively sells and promotes corporate products to potential and existing customers. Possesses knowledge of corporate products and services to suggest products.
- Participates in business planning sessions with subsidiary business partners
- Develops business and product and service level marketing plans, budgets, tactics and roadmaps to achieve business growth and development goals
- Assists in brand and product positioning; leads translation of positioning into advertising and all branch website, sales collateral and promotional materials.
- Manages new customer lead generation, prospect database management through sales funnel, quantifies and reports out on marketing contribution to business growth
- Develops existing customer growth plans, execution plans, and reporting
- Manages website content to help educate and service existing customers, and to attract new prospects to the respective businesses.
- Leads development and writing of email, web content and pages, sales collateral, social, branch collateral, digital media assets to achieve new customer acquisition, engagement and customer growth goals
- Maintain budget and report out business performance monthly
- Work closely with Firstrust Bank’s digital marketing team to create execution efficiency
- Maintains expertise in banking and competitive environment within Phila region
- Marketing strategies and tactics to achieve goals
- Marketing investment to achieve goals
- Marketing promotions, campaigns and advertising messaging/positioning
- Lead generation funnel optimization
- Content writing and design across digital, mobile, collateral, social
- Decisions and recommendations based upon marketing ROI
- Product and line of business marketing plans
- Marketing automation content, acquisition channel conversions, lead conversions
- Existing customer development, new customer journeys, and Firstrust Bank cross sell
- Writing content that is simple, memorable for digital, web, social & sales channels
- Digital/mobile marketing first approach
- Financials and budget
While performing the essential functions of this position, the employee is subject to sedentary work for extended periods of time. Some amount of mobility in order to attend in-person meetings across two office locations is necessary. The employee must be able to use computer and office equipment and communicate and exchange information to internal and external customers.
Knowledge - Skills & Abilities
- Strong presentation and communication skills across all key stakeholders, including Sr Leaders, business partners and marketing team members
- 5+ years of marketing in financial services or related B2B
- 3+ years of experience working directly with business stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience writing content for web, email, social, collateral
Experience Desired, But Not Required
- Salesforce or comparable CRM and marketing automation platform