About the job
This position is primarily responsible for data automation, implementation and delivery efforts for marketing material for Hartford Funds. Duties include the development and execution of new automation solutions, in addition to enhancing and improving existing automation functionality and workflows. This role is heavily focused on …. working knowledge of the Seismic data-automation platform, and ongoing training and education on how Hartford Funds can leverage Seismic platform enhancements.
Secondarily, this role will manage the day-to-day maintenance of our print fulfillment vendor. Responsibilities include supporting internal users, troubleshooting, maintenance and managing new initiatives related to the system.
Candidate will leverage company-wide resources, and will work closely with Product marketing and Information Technology teams, as well as the Hartford Funds-dedicated Seismic team, as well as manage new initiatives that will require collaboration with several business units simultaneously. This position resides in the Strategic Marketing Team.
- Develop and maintain an in-depth, working knowledge of all aspects of Seismic to update core marketing materials in a specified timeframe
- Work closely with Seismic to implement changes, troubleshoot issues, updates, new processes, and to execute new initiatives;
- Set the agenda and lead weekly meetings with Seismic’s customer success team and print fulfillment vendor as needed
- Gauge data automation effectiveness and efficiency and make recommendations for improvement as needed
- Manage the automation, production and effectively communicate availability of quarterly fund materials
- Manage the compliance approval process for website updates and new marketing initiatives as needed
- Manage content through a vigorous editorial and compliance review process
- Oversee and manage strategic marketing initiatives to completion, working closely with subject matter experts and consistently meeting deadlines associated with such initiatives
- Follow all compliance procedures and controls as documented and communicated
- Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrates solid project management skills. Ability and eagerness to drive a project to completion, coordinate a multitude of activities and resolve issues to meet deadlines
- Capable of swiftly learning/adapting to new technology and marketing processes
- Self starter mentality is key
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Listens carefully and attentively
- Ability to prioritize work and handle multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously
- Aptitude for handling detail work (excellent proofreading skills are essential)
- Knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, and Excel helpful; general understanding of Seismic’s data automation a plus.