A career with Goldman Sachs Asset Management is an opportunity to help clients across the globe realize their potential, while you discover your own. As part of one of the world’s leading asset managers with over $2 trillion in assets under supervision, you can expect to participate in exciting investment opportunities while collaborating with talented colleagues from all asset classes and regions, and building meaningful relationships with your clients. Working in a culture that values integrity and transparency, you will be part of a diverse team that is passionate about our craft, our clients, and building sustainable success. Bringing together traditional and alternative investments, Goldman Sachs Asset Management provides clients around the world with a dedicated partnership and focus on long-term performance. As primary investment area within Goldman Sachs, we provide investment and advisory services for pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations, financial advisors and individuals.
The Goldman Sachs Asset Management team is enhancing its digital marketing capabilities to drive increased brand/product awareness, and to drive qualified leads, increasing assets under management for the firm. You will help create, manage and execute paid media campaigns that are central to the organization’s growth strategy. We are a product and service driven team, comprised of talented and passionate product managers, analytics experts, designers, and engineers working to change the landscape of asset management.
As a key member within the performance marketing team, you will b e responsible for leading the success of our digital marketing efforts across display, online video, audio, and paid social. You will provide thought leadership on campaign strategies and optimization; build strong relationships and establish clear lines of communication with partner agencies and internal team members. You will drive innovative tests across buying platforms, ad formats, and emerging channels to exceed performance expectations whether branding or ROI-driven. You will direct digital creative development, leveraging best practices and establishing learning agendas to drive impact. You are strategic, analytical and use problem solving capabilities to assure flawless program execution to exceed expectations in both business and campaign objectives.
You are someone who embraces collaboration and change, with the ambition to invent new ways of thinking and working while always driving impact and value. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team that is shaping the future of digital marketing at Goldman Sachs.
- Leverage expertise within programmatic media to work in collaboration with partner agencies to develop cohesive campaign approaches and learning agendas that will impact future marketing campaigns.
- Oversee the performance and governance of key digital marketing channels, including display, paid social, streaming and terrestrial audio, and online video
- Develop, manage, and optimize creative learning agendas
- Define, communicate, scale, and govern best practices for running cost-effective and high-performance programs on key digital marketing channels, including supporting the adoption of required tools and technologies as needed.
- Provide marketing and communications team members with education and insights on how to manage, monitor, and optimize budget spend and return on investment (ROI) on key digital marketing channels.
- Embraces and encourages a culture based on team work, collaboration, and intellectual curiosity
- Manage and optimize agency and vendor relationships related to key digital marketing channels.
- Establish and standardize creative and operational best practices to ensure seamless and efficient campaigns launches
- Develop test and learn strategies and tactics for performance marketing and lead generation purposes
- Connect data, research and insight to deliver best in class creative experiences
- Work collaboratively across internal marketing teams and external digital agency partners to support both new and current digital marketing campaigns
- Think strategically about business, marketing, and technical challenges
- Manage the creative deliverable cycle including initial planning, implementation, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Review and analyze campaign performance on daily, weekly, and monthly basis; develop reporting dashboards and conduct deep dive analysis as needed
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage creative budget and planning exercises
- Devise strategic creative recommendations based on goals
- 5+ years of Digital Media experience. Hands-on experience with Programmatic Media.
- Experience within Financial Services Industry a plus.
- Proficient in advertising technology platforms and tools including Demand-Side Platforms, Ad Servers, Site Analytics, Tag Management, Ad Verification, Attribution and Measurement
- Mastery of marketing principles, industry best practices, branding and able to articulate a unique PoV
- Ability to lead the design of high quality work within brand guidelines and within an agreed upon timeframe. Ensuring final deliverables exceed design and production requirements and expectations
- Strong understanding of creative/digital production
- Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills with the ability to prioritize work and shift priorities as needed to meet milestones
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solution-oriented temperament with the ability to stay positive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience analyzing and reporting on KPIs for digital creative
- Experience working with vendors and supporting vendor relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field , concentration in business, marketing, or advertising preferred