Facet is a fully remote FinTech company with a mission to empower people to live more enriched lives by delivering a new standard of financial advice that elevates expectations across consumers and the industry.
We believe that unbiased, personalized financial advice that integrates into every facet of life is essential to living well. People’s financial lives are dynamic and ever-evolving, so we cover everything money touches–from starting a business to buying real estate to your investments and much more. Facet believes financial advice should be delivered with a fresh, human-plus-tech approach, that includes a CFP® professional–the highest certification possible.
Facet Wealth is looking for an experienced and innovative Content Strategist to join the Client Experience team. The position, reporting into the Head of Client Experience, will work cross functionally to develop unique story ideas, drive ideation for and creation of original content, and develop thoughtful distribution strategies. As a member of the Client Experience team, you will drive the quality and depth of the content we produce, which will directly serve the needs of our readers and drive positive business outcomes. The ideal individual for this role is a compelling storyteller and writer with the ability to distill complex financial concepts into easy to understand and engaging content. With this in mind, you also understand SEO and how to weave best practices into content without compromising messaging and intent. You are a self starter who is open to constructive feedback and thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Write, edit and deliver effective and compelling copy across a range of sales, product and brand deliverables including landing pages, presentations, fact sheets, blogs, education, and long-form thought leadership
- Drive a cohesive editorial strategy across content formats (e.g., articles, video, podcasts, polls, etc.) in partnership with internal stakeholders, outside agencies, and cross-functional partners
- Partner with SEO Manager and relevant creative agencies to develop eye-catching and traffic boosting articles that stray from the status quo
- Identify new coverage opportunities by conducting competitive analysis to identify gaps in content
- Take complex technical and financial information and create content that is user friendly, engaging, and fun
- Track metrics & KPIs to deliver insights on what is working and use learnings to drive improvements
- Conduct in-depth interviews with internal stakeholders in order to create compelling content
- Partner with legal, risk, and compliance teams to ensure content aligns with company guidelines
- Optimize and edit older content for consistency, grammar, and SEO improvements
- Proven track record of taking a customer-centric approach to creating content
- 7+ years of content creation experience including dedicated time spent covering financial services and/or investment products
- An expansive portfolio that showcases a variety of creative, compelling and story-telling content including articles, blogs, social media, and brand copywriting
- Advanced writing and editing skills, including a keen eye for detail, grammar and language
- Experience creating and maintaining a content style guide
- Comfortable leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to define goals, strategies, and critical messages
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and as a member of a team, focused on achieving results in dynamic, high-growth, fast-paced environments
- Strong presentation skills and experience sharing strategic rationale with partners, senior leaders and stakeholders
- Comfort in navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities, coupled with ability to handle a high volume of deliverables simultaneously without compromising quality or missing deadlines
- Experience developing and analyzing content in digital environments such as: content audits, content strategy recommendations, and taxonomy efforts
- Early adopter of emerging financial technologies and interest in staying abreast of industry trends, preferred
- Knowledge and understanding of personal finance, wealth management, investments (including cryptocurrency, NFTs) is a big plus
- Experience with Google Analytics and SEO tools (SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl)
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive yearly salary (salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant, as well as alignment with market data)
- Unlimited PTO
- All the benefits: medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with employer match, short and long term disability coverage (paid by Facet), life insurance options and paid parental leave
- Certification reimbursement program
- Work from anywhere in the US
Equal Opportunity Employer
We’ve consciously built an equitable and inclusive culture where everyone is welcome to bring their authentic selves to work. At Facet Wealth, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, and ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our clients and employees.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.