- Collaborate with Financial Services CMO and partner with business and sales execs to understand market challenges and opportunities and develop solution marketing campaigns that drive measurable results. Work closely with relevant leadership to plan and execute throughout the year.
- Oversee the delivery of solution campaigns that increase brand awareness, reputation in the market, generates new sales and revenue, and strengthens client and prospect relationships
- Work closely with business and sales execs, vertical CMOs, corporate/brand marketing and all facets of Cognizant marketing to develop integrated multichannel content-driven marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with FS CMO and BU marketing to measure, assess, and continuously improve banking and financial services marketing strategy and plans to stay lockstep with Cognizant strategic direction, Core Modernization Digital Imperative, BU business priorities, opportunities, and shifts in business strategy. Establish regular contact with Regional marketing leads and Practice marketing leads.
- Oversee development and delivery of event marketing programs that increase brand awareness, reputation in the market, and strengthens client and prospect relationships. Extend event marketing programs into connected integrated marketing campaign efforts
- Work closely with FS CMO and BU marketing to align solution and event campaigns to BU marketing strategy and goals; including target accounts and contacts in Win Zone (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with FS CMO and BU marketing, corporate marketing, global marketing functions, and the Cognizant growth community to align BU marketing strategy and programs to corporate brand positioning and the Cognizant way to market
- Lead, mentor, and develop an extended virtual team of solution and event marketing managers to be great team players with can-do attitudes, that focus on driving results
Role and Responsibilities:
- Building brand awareness and reputation for Cognizant FS BU and its overall digital capabilities. Strong emphasis on driving Cognizant Core Modernization Strategic Imperative.
- Creating and executing annual campaign strategies and plan focused on generating awareness, new revenue, leveraging multiple marketing channels including social, web, email, direct, influencer and account-centric marketing, advertising, sponsorships and events.
- Using creative and execution skills to drive market activation.
- Demonstrate familiarity with forward-leaning topics and innovative ways to market them.
- Working with Practice leadership and experts to develop compelling business unit messaging and thought leadership consistent with corporate marketing strategy and positioning.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders, including BU, industry, regional and sales leadership, Corporate Marketing (thought leadership, advisory, AR, PR, social media, website teams), Field Marketing, and Digital Business peers, to formulate plans and execute programs.
- Build a content plan in support of key marketing strategies and priorities to support both awareness and demand generation efforts.
- Ensuring strategic marketing plans meet budget, awareness and demand generation goals.
- Working effectively with outside agencies, contractors, and in-sourced and offshore resources, as needed, to ensure delivery of consistent deliverables aligned with Cognizant standards.
- Tracking the effectiveness and ROI of marketing programs leveraging marketing automation, Salesforce tools and social/digital platforms.
- Working with industry marketers and account teams to improve quality and consistency of CRM database, marketing automation programs, and mar-tech stack over time.
Marketing Plan & Field Marketing Execution:
- Development annualized Marketing Plan for Banking and Financial Services BU tied to the Cognizant Core Modernization digital imperative.
- Persona identification – who are the right buyers to reach, and how to reach them
- Content creation – leveraging existing on-shore and off-shore resources (thought leadership as well as campaignable assets – ebooks, infographics, videos, webinars, etc). Point of View (POV) creation and publication
- Data creation – launch surveys to market, collect the data and work with team to slice it to create impactful market messaging
- Messaging – work with Subject Matter experts to develop and edit messaging – may need to vary it depending on audience. Assist with spotting trends and tracking competition and competitive messaging.
- Vertical Integration – work closely with my Vertical CMOs to take the Interactive value prop to our existing vertical campaigns.
- Create specific comms plan to boost Cognizant Core Modernization recognition amongst the CMOs of our clients and prospects; work with BU to execute.
- Liaise with AR team and support key Analyst/Wave submissions and briefing.
- PR support – work with existing Cognizant corporate teams (using the marketing plan in place). Help with by-line development for key executive.
- Adept a measuring success and impact within pre-defined KPIs and ability to suggest new measurements of success
- Develop and maintain Cognizant Interactive Case Study library and develop approach to showcase our Interactive results internally within Cognizant and externally with market and clients.
- Event planning, execution and support in conjunction with extended team and/or agency resources
Campaign Strategy & Design:
- Campaign goal setting and planning
- Target account and channel Identification, Campaign logic and flow
- Messaging Architecture development and Content Mapping
- Coordination w/Digital Imperatives teams as needed (campaign, targets, channels, content)
- Internal business and sales stakeholder communications
- Assist in identifying new content needs to address information needs across the full buying cycle
- Provide feedback on content in development
- Conduct reviews to ensure both content and digital assets are aligned to messaging architecture and themes
- 15+ years of experience and proven success in marketing next generation digital services and solutions, e.g., strategy, interactive, social, analytics, cloud, dev ops, IoT.
- Previous experience in marketing interactive services at the intersection of creative digital agencies and technology driven consulting is preferred but not required.
- Track record of establishing new and emerging solutions or capabilities in the market collaborating among horizontals, via industries, sales channels, and key accounts is crucial.
- Experience interpreting complex products into a clear value proposition and efficiently taking this to market.
- Prior experience developing and executing integrated, account-based, and content marketing campaigns leveraging email, internet, social media, event and direct marketing channels. PR is particularly valued.
- Excellent project management skills and proven ability to lead cross-functional, cross-regional teams to complete objectives on time and within budget.
- Previous experience managing multiple stakeholders in a highly matrixed model.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including at executive level.
- Ability to align tactical execution with strategic vision.
- International marketing experience.
- Previous experience with Accenture, Deloitte, IBM, TCS, or similarly focused technology services or consulting firms.
- B.A. or B.S. degree (MBA preferred).
- Exceptional ability to develop compelling strategic messaging, and the tactical skills to disseminate this message across multiple marketing channels for optimal effect.
- Innovative, out of the box thinker who can demonstrate creativity in employing content and tools to drive brand activation.
- Adept at integrating customer and marketplace insights into the development of thought leadership content that drives interest among targeted accounts.
- Data driven, able to track and report on measurable activity directly connected to marketing and promotions. Must be comfortable to employ analytics to understand and tune strategy and tactics.
- Mission driven with a sense of urgency: take ownership of your role in the company’s overall success.
- Thoughtful, with a strategic acumen, creative thinking and detailed analytical problem solving skills.
- Collaborative with an adaptable style and open and inclusive approach to drawing out other’s viewpoints.
- Excellent work ethic, able to actively demonstrate commitment to the company’s objectives.
- An outstanding relationship builder, adept at influencing others at all levels of the organization.
- Able to drive end-to-end marketing activities from planning to execution with a high degree of autonomy.
- Past Agency Work – fast paced. Used to delivering results and working with multiple stakeholders and being creative with thin budgets; PR experience would be a big plus. Hands on experience, rather than exclusive reliance on external agencies to execute.
- Determined, resilient, confident, versatile and unpretentious, with a sense of humor.
- Able to organize and manage information and time effectively, have a process orientation and attention to detail.
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request toCareersNA2@cognizant.com
Salary and Other Compensation:
The annual salary for this position is between $175,000-$210,000 depending on experience and other qualifications of the successful candidate.
This position is also eligible for Cognizant’s discretionary annual incentive program and stock awards, based on performance and subject to the terms of Cognizant’s applicable plans.
Benefits: Cognizant offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Paid holidays plus Paid Time Off
- 401(k) plan and contributions
- Long-term/Short-term Disability
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Disclaimer: The salary, other compensation, and benefits information is accurate as of the date of this posting. Cognizant reserves the right to modify this information at any time, subject to applicable law.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 14 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Applicants may be required to attend interviews in person or by video conference. In addition, candidates may be required to present their current state or government issued ID during each interview.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Covid-19 Vaccination: We believe every member of the Cognizant team plays a critical role in protecting the health and safety of our clients and global community. Where allowed by local law, Cognizant requires associates of all Cognizant entities, subsidiaries, and joint ventures, including non-integrated business, as well as contractors, to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if or when their role requires them to conduct business face-to-face. This includes any role that necessitates presence at a Cognizant or client site, in-person event or meeting, or business travel. In accordance with local law, vaccination will also be required when mandated by a client or the country government, regardless of work location. New hires will be asked to attest to their vaccination status and upload proof of vaccination as applicable after joining. Cognizant will consider requests for medical, religious, or other accommodations to this vaccination requirement.