What does a great Product Marketing Manager do?
Fiserv is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, reporting to the VP of Marketing, to help us bolster our reputation for innovation and leadership within the payments and financial services industries.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you can look forward to:
• Work with central brand teams to create visibility for Fiserv innovation, products and industry leadership
• Establish Fiserv as a driver of innovation for issuers and bolster Fiserv reputation for expertise and leadership in payments & financial services
• Create visibility for Fiserv people, products, leadership and mission in the financial services industry
• Work with trade media journalists and payments influencers to create thought leadership opportunities for Fiserv, including speaking on current topics and highlighting our products, innovation and employees
• Establish an engaging and interactive presence at Fiserv and industry conferences, as well as virtual webinars (supported by a marketing coordinator)
• Educate industry analysts on Fiserv innovation and solutions, and ensure our products are accurately and widely represented in their reports
• Ensure Fiserv innovation is recognized by apply for and winning industry awards with compelling applications that highlight both product functionality and the need for the solution in the market
• Drive market intelligence reporting, including daily reviews and weekly summaries of key payments-related news
• Own thought leadership calendar across events, PR, media, analysts, etc.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
• Excellent writer able to tell compelling and cohesive stories. Nice to have: strong comfort and ability for public speaking
• Highly productive and able to deliver a wide range of communications output
• At least 8 years of experience in PR, communications or related marketing field
• At least 4 years experience in banking, payments, fintech or financial services. Must be able to identify stories and proof points that banking and payments professionals will find compelling.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability options.
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions, corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your Forward with us.
Fiserv is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, and it is the Company’s policy to make all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability (as long as the individual is able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation), and any other characteristic protected by Law.
In order to protect our Fiserv community, Fiserv requires all newly hired employees in the United States to be fully vaccinated before their start date. Proof of vaccination will be a condition to hiring. Fiserv complies with all applicable laws regarding the reasonable accommodation of individuals with disabilities and/or sincerely held religious beliefs.
This role is not eligible to be performed in Colorado