We are seeking a Partner Marketing Manager to join our Americas Client Marketing organization. The Americas Client Marketing team drives the marketing strategy for some of our most important businesses, including U.S. Institutional, Consultant Relations, Variable Annuity, Financial Institutions, and Retail marketing across the U.S., Latin America, and Canada. In this key role, you will be a Channel leader for our Partner Marketing team focused on deepening and executing marketing alignment with PIMCO’s U.S. Global Wealth Management clients (i.e. national and regional broker-dealers, banks, platforms, etc.).
This position will lead the development, direction, and execution of the channel marketing strategy to position and promote our capabilities with PIMCO’s largest intermediary clients. The Partner Marketing Manager will bring a combination of strategic thinking and industry expertise needed to design experiences that accelerate business growth and deepen client relationships through targeted thematic marketing campaigns, content and events.
The ideal candidate has experience in financial services, channel/client marketing and/or directly relevant role. This role will report to the Head of Partner Marketing and will be part of PIMCO's Global Marketing organization.
If you are a highly motivated professional who brings a passion for thinking strategically, creatively, and tactically, we want to hear from you!
- Excellent relationship builder with strong interpersonal skills and a collaborative approach to working across multiple levels of a globally diverse organization
- Strong industry knowledge and marketing expertise, with a digital-first approach
- Outstanding project management and prioritization skills across strategic and tactical marketing initiatives
- Data- and results-driven in how you approach designing, evaluating and optimizing initiatives
- Enjoy handling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment concurrently and managing business expectations
- Responsible for the client marketing experience, playing a critical role in driving connectivity across Marketing, Strategic Accounts, Sales, Strategy and Product to deliver cohesive client experiences
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns that help drive commercial impact tied to our strategic initiatives and accelerate business growth with key accounts
- Tailor commercial content to targeted segments with an emphasis on the format, tone, platform and syndication strategy
- Collect and understand client data. In collaboration with Marketing and U.S. GWM, identify target audiences and design customer journeys that produce optimal lead generation
- Collect, analyze and summarize metrics for marketing-related activities, making recommendations based on findings to optimize the client experience
- Providing day-to-day project management, including managing marketing campaign logistics, content and event deliverables and data gathering
- Serving as a client marketing expert that understands our home office convictions, pipeline opportunities and marketing platforms
- Driving innovation by researching trends and competitor activities, and championing industry best practices