As one of the world’s largest asset managers, solely dedicated to delivering a superior investment experience, we make a promise to our clients to create greater possibilities together. If you're looking for an inclusive and collaborative culture and challenging work that directly impacts people’s financial success, Invesco is for you.
The Insights, Analytics & Marketing team is passionate about understanding our clients and using that knowledge to deliver distinctive experiences that grow our business and reputation. We value great people driven to do great work who lead with empathy, honesty, passion and character. We innovate, learn, grow and succeed together, and have fun along the way.
You are an expert leader and strategic partner who uses a combination of intuition, experience and data to put the client at the center of all you do and re-imagines how to optimally influence investment decisions of Financial Advisors, Professional Buyers and Institutional Investors through marketing. You influence with empathy and positivity, guide a forward-thinking and impactful team, and model collaborative relationships and decision-making. You bring together deep understanding of (1) institutional and retail client expectations, (2) the challenges and needs of a modern salesforce and (3) data-informed marketing capabilities.
- Serve as a critical thought partner to our Retail and Institutional sales leadership and sales professionals in the US and Canada, leading the strategic and tactical go-to-market roadmap of cross-marketing approach and activities – including integrated client campaigns, firm-specific marketing, events, etc. – that will help make the most of commercial opportunities for Invesco (including Mutual Funds, ETFs, SMAs, Models, Alternatives) across traditional sales enablement and digital channels.
- Use data driven insights on clients and products to influence messaging, formulate the marketing approach and evaluate the impact of our client experience and marketing efforts (client experience measurement, campaign critical metrics, net sales impact) on salespeople, clients and prospects, in seamless partnership with Sales and the broader Insights, Analytics & Marketing team.
- Improve the salesperson experience through the creation of sales enablement resources and programs that make it possible for salespeople to engage and nurture clients and prospects digitally and in person.
- Build and lead a team of next generation marketing leaders that can innovate the ways financial advisors and institutional investors experience Invesco’s capabilities, exploiting all marketing touchpoints (digital, social, paid/earned/owned channels) to compel clients to do business with Invesco.
- Educate cross-marketing fields and other key partners (Compliance, Technology, etc.) on the challenges and needs of salespeople, as well as deepen understanding of “a day in the life” of salespeople and our clients, in order to improve the responsiveness and effectiveness of marketing efforts.
- Collaborate across key sales, marketing and investment relationships to align efforts against the most critical business priorities using insights, analytics and metrics to reinforce target audience, message, marketing distribution medium and metrics/KPIs.
The experience you bring:
- 15+ years of segment or channel marketing experience in a global organization with both retail and institutional (Defined Benefit – Corporates, Publics, Taft Hartley, Defined Contribution – Direct & Intermediary-sold, insurance, global liquidity, consultant and OCIO) clients.
- Comprehensive investment product knowledge across active, passive and alternatives.
- Modern marketing leader with client-first orientation who effectively uses client insights & analytics to drive decision-making and development of distinctive marketing campaigns across multiple marketing channels.
- Consultative and influential leader with proven success influencing and enabling sales professionals based on credible client understanding and demonstrable marketing acumen.
- Exceptional communications (written and verbal) and organizational abilities.
- Team-first servant-leader mindset in service of team and stakeholder engagement, consensus-building, and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional leaders to identify and prioritize programs based on potential business/revenue impact.
- Experience in influencing role(s) with team members in different locations, as well as in matrixed B2B2C organizations.
- Experience in asset management and/or financial services required and with institutional and retail clients in the US and Canada preferred.
- Series 6 or 7 a plus, but not required.
What’s in it for you?
Be part of a firm that believes you achieve more together. One that is focused on doing what matters. One that gives a voice to every employee. One that genuinely cares. By coming together to share our ideas, listen and challenge each other’s perspectives, we get to better solutions for our clients. You will have the opportunity to make a meaningful impact on our business, our industry and our clients’ lives.
Our comprehensive compensation and benefit offerings include:
- Flexible hybrid work environment with in-office (NYC or Atlanta) no more than 2-3 days/week on average
- Flexible time off
- 401(K) matching of 100% up to the first 6% with additional supplemental contribution
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Parental Leave benefits
- Employee stock purchase plan
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
All Invesco employees are subject to Invesco’s COVID-19 VACCINATION POLICY FOR EMPLOYEES, which provides that employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. An exemption may be granted based on a medical contraindication or sincerely held religious belief. Fully vaccinated means that an individual has received all recommended doses of a COVID-19 vaccine that has received Emergency Use Authorization or full approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and that it has been at least two weeks since the final recommended dose.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.