Apex Fintech Solutions (AFS) powers innovation and the future of digital wealth management by processing millions of transactions daily, to simplify, automate, and facilitate access to financial markets for all. Our robust suite of fintech solutions enables us to support clients such as Stash, Betterment, SoFi, and WeBull, and more than 20 million of our clients' customers.
Collectively, AFS creates an environment in which companies with the biggest ideas in fintech are empowered to change the world. We are based in Dallas, TX and also have offices in Austin, New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Portland, and Belfast Ireland.
If you are seeking a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment where you'll have the opportunity to make an immediate impact, and you have the guts to change everything, this is the place for you.
AFS has received a number of prestigious industry awards, including:
- 2021, 2020, 2019, and 2018 Best Wealth Management Company - presented by Fintech Breakthrough Awards
- 2021 Most Innovative Companies - presented by Fast Company
- 2021 Best API & Best Trading Technology - presented by Global Fintech Awards
Vice President Marketing
Apex Fintech Solutions is a leader in the fintech space, providing the infrastructure upon which some of the world's top digital trading platforms operate. Apex's fractional share and crypto trading services can be smoothly integrated into a client's platform to help bring in new customers. Leveraging disruptive tech and cloud-based solutions, Apex has been a key player in enabling the digital revolution in financial services.
Apex Fintech Solutions is looking for an experienced and driven VP, Marketing to join our growing team. Marketing at Apex is a highly collaborative role. You'll partner closely with and support teams and leaders in Sales, Relationship Management, Product, and Recruiting.
Not only are we disrupting an industry, we are disrupting the way we go to market as a company. We're forming a talented team to determine how we market our products and services to new and existing customers around the world. We are excited to have a dedicated leader who will shape and steward how we market our company and brand - including our brand ethos, content & creative, and external & internal comms. This role will also own how we market our products.
You’ll be responsible for marketing across multiple lines of business and collaborating with GMs across the company. Armed with a passion for finding unique and innovative ways to market products and acquire customers, you'll bring together an incredible team of marketers to create marketing activities that drive Apex Fintech Solutions’ revenue, growth, and brand value.
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, you'll drive customer research and intelligence to ensure that we are reaching our customers where they are, developing products they want, and getting them to do business with us. The teams reporting to this leader are: Communications, Product Marketing, & Events Marketing.
- Shape and steward how we market our company and brand - including our brand ethos, content & creative, and external & internal comms.
- Manage, develop, and grow the Apex Fintech Solutions brand awareness, as well as that of its sub-brands.
- Establish and reinforce global marketing standards and practices across existing and new markets
- Identify and plan differentiated and impactful marketing strategies to drive demand, acquire and retain customers across multiple channels and multiple business lines
- Direct market and customer research collection, analysis, and interpretation of data to guide marketing strategies and campaigns
- Create dashboards and KPIs with attribution to tie marketing activities across channels to revenue goals (MQL, SQL, marketing/sales activity, revenue).
- Work closely with Sales - across all LOBs - to develop an integrated GTM plan that supports our customer and commercialization lifecycle
- Explore and test new means of revenue generation - ways to market our products and services
- Own strategic prioritization for Apex’s public facing website, with focus of organic lead generation and user-centered design
- Work closely with Client Enablement to promote products and services through knowledge sharing, product education, and industry insights
- Inspire, develop, and manage a team of innovative marketing professionals
- 12-15+ years of (leadership) experience in B2B marketing, demand generation and/or growth in technology
- Proven track record driving customer growth and revenue for the company
- Prior experience leading Marketing across multiple Lines of Business in a technology setting
- A high comfort level with fast-paced, disruptive, and high growth environments
- Proven team development, management, and leadership skills, including the ability to drive consensus among executive stakeholders and translate that into action
- Experience managing marketing budget and expenditures in a cost-conscious way and proving ROI in a complex industry with long sales cycles
- Ability to prioritize and execute GTM strategy across LOBs
A few reasons why you might love us:
- We’re a leader in the space. Apex is recognized for disrupting the financial services industry, enabling fintech standouts like Stash, Webull and Betterment. We’ve got an amazing track record of success and we foster ongoing innovation. So, you get all the benefits of a proven, growing company, while enjoying a very entrepreneurial culture
- We see tech differently. You’ll work with people who are leaders in the tech industry. We are passionate engineers dedicated to finding new and different ways to use technology to solve our customers’ problems.
- Your work will have immediate impact. You’ll be able to see your direct impact on our tech department, our business, and with our clients. You won’t be just another talented engineer.
And a few reasons why you may not like working for us:
- You don’t like change. This is not a job for someone who likes “predictable.” The job is based on the unknown which inevitably means change. If you like to know what you’re going to do every day, you may not like working on this team. You must go with the flow here.
- You’re not the collaborative type. We work together to ensure the best possible solutions for our customers. We think two brains are better than one, so we do most of our work together. Teamwork makes the dream work on this team.
- You’re a tech snob. We deal with all technology – Linux and Windows; .NET, Java, and Python; SQL and NoSQL (mongo DB); RabbitMQ and other open source tools and libraries. We love technology and want to work with all of it. If you’re wed to a particular tech, you may not like working for us.
Apex currently requires all employees as a condition of employment to either be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or submit to regular testing. The CDC defines "fully vaccinated" as two weeks after the second dose for Pfizer and Moderna, and two weeks after the single dose of Johnson & Johnson. Apex will also require proof of vaccination and/or testing. Apex will also consider requests for exemption from these requirements as a reasonable accommodation for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.