The Director, Marketing Operations will lead the development of scalable processes and programs to empower the marketing team to drive results. This is a highly cross functional role requiring both strategic and tactical execution, strong program management, and the ability to build and lead a team. You have developed processes for high growth marketing organizations with exceptional problem-solving skills and an ability to work closely with marketing, sales, and technical stakeholders. You are a growth driver, someone who not only supports the needs of the team, but a person who thrives on identifying and chasing opportunities to accelerate the business.
- Through data and analytics, lead the effort to develop a performance-based digital marketing organization, focused on the audience journey.
- Ensure that marketing measurement drives performance review of key functions and campaigns including lead management processes and metrics, campaign execution and tracking, budget to pipeline and revenue, marketing automation systems, database health, and market segmentation
- Build and lead a premier, performance-based marketing operations team
- Provide dependable advice and consultation to the VP of Marketing Operations and Demand, VP of Sales Operations and VP of Sales Development Reps, leveraging marketing performance data
- Ensure impact-level marketing measurement and executive reporting on marketing’s contribution to the business. Actively monitor, analyze and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline and ROI
- Build and maintain a marketing technology stack that meets the needs of the business, is effective in engaging customers, provides scale to our customer communications, and drives efficiencies to hyper-scale pipeline and revenue growth
- Lead data strategy development and infrastructure deployment, including technology ownership and marketing process governance
- Improve Marketing data quality and transparency.
- Provide best practices guidance for infrastructure, processes and data that achieve efficiency and effectiveness goals
- Ensure no lead left behind: Together with Sales ops, manage and optimise lead management including lead scoring, routing and efficient handovers to Sales
- Identify, design, and execute new processes that enable marketers to be more effective in their day to day work, including executional excellence in data reliability, list uploads, campaign analysis, etc.
- Partner with IT to select and set up key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on pipeline growth
- Monitor and report on the effective flow of data through our systems, programs, and processes
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent in related field.
- 10+ years experience in marketing / operations / analytics / bizops or other quantitative roles (fintech a plus but not required)
- Experience managing Marketing Ops processes including lead management, database management, segmentation, and field mapping
- High proficiency in marketing automation systems (Eloqua or Marketo preferred), Salesforce and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Works well with Sales Ops and Marketers to define and implement projects and campaigns
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- 5+ years of supervisory experience .
- Strong analytical skills. Loves working with data
- Excellent presentation skills; strong messaging and storytelling skills with the ability to translate technical concepts to a wide audience using real world examples, visuals, and analogies
- Pro-active, systems and process-oriented mindset, with a proven ability to anticipate and plan ahead
- Extensive experience working in a fast-paced environment, managing many projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Knowledge of digital marketing, campaign strategy and management, A/B testing, conversion optimization
- Strong organization and time-management skills to keep pace with energetic sales and cross-functional teams
- Enjoys a very collaborative team environment
- Detail oriented with a commitment to high quality performance and production.
- Ability to work independently as well as a team member.
- Creative, high energy, innovative, proactive, and resourceful.
The salary range for this position is $127,000 - $182,000; commensurate salary to be determined based on skills, professional background and expertise. This position is also eligible, pursuant to applicable eMoney policies, for the annual bonus program, retirement contributions, health insurance, sick leave, parental leave and paid time off.
At eMoney Advisor, our mission is to help people talk about money. Founded in 2000, it’s the only wealth management system that offers transparency, security, mobile access, and superior organization. Our award-winning, web-based services and resources are designed to amplify advisors' value to their clients. Today, we serve more than 96,000 financial professionals and support over 4.5 million end clients.
At eMoney, we create and nurture a culture that values diversity and inclusion, which enables our employees to thrive and do their best work. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds inspire a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
eMoney is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
eMoney is office optional. eMoney requires all individuals attending or working out of eMoney offices or visiting eMoney clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an eMoney office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. eMoney will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.