We are seeking a dynamic marketing leader to create and execute the GTM strategy for our Investment Management products including Managed Portfolios and Mutual Funds. In this role you will partner with colleagues on the investment teams, marketing, sales, segment, creative, editorial, operations, compliance, and legal to develop and drive marketing strategy, segmentation, and positioning. The ideal candidate will bring a combination of the strategic thinking, growth marketing expertise, and deep understanding of financial products and the intermediary market.
- Effectively partner with colleagues on investment teams, marketing, sales, channel, creative, editorial, operations, compliance, and legal to develop and drive marketing strategy, segmentation, and positioning.
- Develop and leverage advisor, competitor, NPS and internal insights to inform all aspects of product positioning, messaging, and go-to-market plans
- Create powerful narratives and distill the complex into simple, concise messages.
- Enhance all product materials to evolve product value proposition and drive greater engagement
- Connect our brand, relevant investment capabilities and thought leadership with product positioning and messaging
- Build strong working relationships with internal and third-party compliance to ensure regulatory requirements are met
- Measure, analyze, and report on the success of marketing programs as required with key stakeholders to identify opportunity to continuously improve our outcomes relative to our goals
- Partner with all stakeholders to ensure revenue targets and objectives are met
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with an emphasis in marketing or communications
- 10+ years of relevant investment product marketing experience preferred
- Understanding of financial and investment technology platforms such as turnkey asset management programs (TAMPS) and their capabilities
- Confident self-starter who is willing to take ownership of initiatives from strategy to execution with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written/oral communication capabilities
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where deliverables may change as client needs and strategy evolves
- Series 7 preferred
- Genuine interest in knowing and understanding our clients and the financial services industry