About the Role
In this role you will work with research, sales, digital, and editorial to create and deliver successful marketing programs for our key client segments - asset management and wealth management. You will be responsible for both creating content led strategies for mainland China and connect with the wider APAC region. You will also leverage translated content and tactics from our global team to support demand generation. Develop and implement a tactical marketing plan, supporting our sales efforts and ensuring that the Morningstar brand is clearly and consistently communicated. This is a position based in Shenzhen, and Shanghai reports to the Head of Commercial Strategy for Morningstar China.
• Drive content led demand generation to deliver powerful ideas to help drives sales opportunities
• Coordinate messaging and repurpose content assets from other regions to maximize awareness and create demand in China. Assets and activities may include email, webinars, social content, brochures, call campaigns, and events that map to appropriate target audiences and customer buying cycle stage
• Develop and manage online content and marketing materials for blogs, webinars, explainer videos – including copywriting and editing.
• Coordinate campaign deliverables across internal cross-functional teams to ensure programs are complete, on budget and achieve target objectives
• Use analysis to drive decisions in a way that yields sustained, measurable results and reporting.
• Connect with PR agencies and provide business focus to media outreach and build brand awareness
• Effectively coach, train, and manage a team of marketing professionals, fostering teamwork and a positive work environment.
• Have ability to translate messaging, copy, brochures, and other online and offline content from English to Chinese.
• At least 5 years of marketing experience.
• At least 2 years of experience building/leading a team.
• Knowledge of digital and marketing automation systems such as Eloqua, Marketo and CRM/salesforce.com.
• Experience in/knowledge of the financial services, and investment management industries.
• Proven experience in working cross-functionality within an organization
• Strong editorial, research and project management skills
• Strong project management and performance management skills.
• Demonstrated budget management and resource planning experience.
• Superior interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
• Excellent English and Simplified Chinese reading and writing skills