About the Role
Morningstar’s Advisor Client Experience group is looking for a talented Marketing Graphic Designer for the Product Marketing team. We are looking for a proactive, detail-oriented, self-starter who can work effectively in a highly collaborative team setting.
- Work with the Marketing teams to design a wide variety of digital and print content including one-pagers, landing pages, case studies, videos, social media, blog posts, email marketing, RFPs, and sales collateral.
- Design assets that support existing clients and the onboarding of new clients.
- Maintain design consistency across assets.
- Create presentations for prospective clients and investors.
- Intrinsically understand the brand at its core and translate it into other experiential mediums and assist with the development and maintenance of brand identity processes.
- 3–5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Digital Design, Communication Arts, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Engineering/Design, or a related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Contentstack, Eloqua, Figma, Sketch, InVision, and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multi-channel marketing models.
- Leading edge thinking on design trends and best practices with excellent design, layout, and typographic skills.
- Proven competence in balancing multiple projects while ensuring quality and consistency.
How to apply:
Please include a portfolio of work that you’re most proud of, so you can tell stories about your experience and the impact you've had. We're interested in the designs you’ve created and want to understand how you work with a team to solve problems.
Morningstar employees are required to be fully vaccinated or submit to regular testing to work in any office. Morningstar’s vaccine policy may be modified to comply with evolving legal requirements and other changing circumstances.